Are you an electrician looking for a fast-hiring, steady job that pays a competitive wage? Are you interested in starting a career in the automotive industry? Join Toyota Boshoku to begin your new career!
Toyota Boshoku is the perfect opportunity for you to:
- Earn a steady wage of $38.90-$41.23/hour
- Enter the automotive industry
- Get health benefits coverage on day one for you and your family
- Join a diverse team, in a safe, air-conditioned facility
Immediate openings are available now.
Reasons You’ll Love Working Here
Our range of benefits include health benefits starting on day
one, $150 in wellness spending, company-paid savings
contributions, paid time off, and more!
- $2.00 shift premium added when working the evening shift
- Overtime time is paid at 1.5 times your regular wage after 40 hours each week
- Increase to $39.95/hour after 6 months of employment
- Increase to $41.23/hour after 1 year of employment
- 2 times your wage on Sundays and holidays
- Our team is inclusive of people of all genders, races, ages, sexual orientations, educations, and professional and life experiences.
- We support your continual learning and process improvement, and have opportunities for you to grow and advance your career!
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, prescription drugs, and wellness spending account.
- Up to $500/year wellness spending to use for your health and your family’s health.
Who We’re Looking For
- Licensed Industrial Electrician
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an Industrial Electrician
- Able to work rotating day and afternoon shifts (2-week rotation)
- Available and willing to work mandatory overtime maintenance shifts
- An analytical thinker that enjoys troubleshooting projects
- Someone with a desire to learn new skills beyond your area of expertise
What You’ll Do – Role Responsibilities
- Support manufacturing processes including injection molding, robotics, frame welding, seat assembly, IR ovens, presses, and door panel assembly
- Troubleshoot hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical issues
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, drawings, and machine specifications
- Recommend technical solutions and implement changes
- Perform preventive maintenance activities
- Communicate with internal and external parties
- Other duties as assigned
When You’ll Work – Day and Evening Shifts
Shifts are between 8 to 10 hours long. The amount of overtime and the shift end times vary due to business demands. Schedules are available well in advance – so you can plan-ahead
- Day Shift: 6:15 am to 3:45 pm
- Evening Shift: 5:45 pm to 4:15 am
How to Get Started
Apply today. Start next week.
You provide us with some information about yourself.
We call to tell you more about the position and learn about your experience.
You visit us at our location, submit a job application form.
Your New Career Begins!
Our team welcomes you to your first day on the job!
About the Company
Toyota Boshoku is committed to finding the finest candidates and developing a culture that encourages team members to learn and develop. We provide a competitive wage, excellent benefits, vacation time, savings programs, and pensions, as well as community involvement opportunities. We create, head liners, carpets, seats and door panels for luxury vehicles as part of the Tier One Supplier team for a major automobile manufacturer.
We appreciate all resumes submitted, however only those candidates considered for employment will be contacted.
TBCA is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility for people with disabilities. We will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact our Human Resources Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-421-7556.